077 1198 3516 https://donations.nmra.org/UserProfile/tabid/367/UserID/697291/Default.aspx
WinToUSB Enterprise is a free U disk installation system tool, use it, you only need the windows operating system iso image, cd or dvd, you can use the u disk to install the windows operating system, if the added iso does not meet the requirements, WinToUSB also automatically jumps out of the wrong interface so you don't waste more time.
WinToUSB Enterprise is a free software that allows you to install and run an operating system on a Windows USB hard disk or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the installation source. WinToUSB also supports creating a bootable WinPE USB drive that can help transfer your WinPE content to a USB drive, allowing the drive to boot.
\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;Diskless cloud U disk boot creation tool\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;u startup u disk boot disk creation tool\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp; \u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp;\u0026nbsp; \u0026nbsp;Apricot Rain Cloud U disk production tool
The main features of WinToUSB Enterprise include:
The easy-to-use wizard interface provides step-by-step instructions for installing Windows/WinPE on a USB drive.
Install Windows/WinPE from an ISO image or CD/DVD drive.
Supported Windows NT 6.x operating system family (Vista/7/8/8.1/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2) and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
Create a Windows To Go USB drive using any version of Windows 8 (0.1).
Supports MBR and GPT disk layouts.
There is no need to install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) or WADK (Windows Evaluation and Deployment Kit).
Windows Vista/7/2008/2008 R2 does not have built-in support for USB 3.0, so Windows Vista/7/2008/2008 R2 will have to boot from a USB 2.0 port.
USB flash drives are very slow. This takes a long time to install and run Windows from a USB flash drive, and it is highly recommended that you use a USB hard disk.
The Windows To Go drive can be started on a different computer so that you can carry it anywhere, anytime, and use it on any computer.
Windows 7 is not completely portable. You may have to activate and driver problems when different computers start up.
You must be the administrator on the computer where WinToUSB is installed.
Windows XP or later (32/64-bit).
Intel \u0026 Pentium processor.
256MB of free memory (512MB or more recommended).
10MB of free space on the hard drive.
800×600 graphics device (higher resolution is recommended).
1. The interface is simple and easy to use. It is very easy to use the wizard mode to create the Windows image to the u disk.
2, in addition to support for iso image, if you have windows cd, dvd, then use the CD can also create self-start u disk.
3, support the installation of Vista/7/8/8.1/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 operating system, does not include xp, if your image is not the original, it may jump out of the wrong interface.
4, support both MBR and GPT.
So if you want to use WinToUSB, it is recommended to download the original system image file. After all, unlike today, a pure system will be more stable.
1. First download the installation software, run the program after installation, if you do not see the Chinese interface after opening the software, you can select Simplified Chinese in the software. Find your downloaded ISO image (official version) on your computer, then select the operating system you need to install, and recommend installing the Ultimate version.
2. Insert the U disk into your computer's USB port, select your U disk, the first time it will prompt you need to format your U disk, after confirmation, the U disk format.
Select the system partition and boot partition from the partition list display control. The selected partition will be marked red.
3. Click on the 'Next' button. After clicking 'Next', WinToUSB will start installing Windows.
4. The installation process will continue for some time. After the installation is complete, restart the computer and change the BIOS to boot from a USB device with Windows installed.
Windows will continue the installation process
until the end of the installation. In this step, you need to complete the input of the Windows product KEY and set the user name according to the Windows installation prompts.
Version 2.4 (2015.10.12)
Support for converting local disks to Windows To Go
Supports conversion of CD/DVD to ISO image file
Improve disk partitioning and formatting algorithms
Modify other small BUG
If you have any concerns regarding where by and how to use windows 10 usb backup image
, you can contact us at the internet site.